Sunday, May 3, 2009

Springtime is HERE...

Yesterday I finally put the portraits I took and ordered for the dining area up..Luke made this table in high school and it is a shadow box table..so neat..I hadn't filled it up since we moved so I finally got around to it..haha!

So, we are busy spring cleaning, re-arranging the house, making changes..planting gardens..today we did the front flower beds...

We planted two of these bright red rose bushes...

My personal favorite and only request was to have some Hydrangeas..we planted a pink and blue one :)

Dahlias..Daisies..Impatiens..Luke showed Emmagail how to plant them..it was a sweet moment that I, of course, had to capture!These Irises bloomed in the last week or so, they are just beautiful and in our front yard..I loved this shot I got of Emmagail I got today...

No comments: